Many times, individuals receive unexpected collection notices from either the IRS or the State of New Jersey. Our office has extensive experience in dealing with both organizations and can reduce the anxiety of these issues for our clients.
If you have an outstanding tax debt owed for personal taxes, payroll taxes, etc. you will need help working out a compromise and payment plan. Our office will stand with you throughout the entire process until the matter is resolved.
Our office provides a wide range of tax resolution and compliance services to individuals and businesses related to:
- Repayment or installation payment plans – We will assist you to take the correct steps to start an approved installment or repayment plan with the IRS or the State of New Jersey to resolve your tax liability.
- Tax Court representation.
- Liability disputes – We will advocate your position in any tax dispute, which includes questions of validity of deductions, exemptions or credits taken by you.
- Innocent spouse claims – We will defend your claim if you incurred a tax liability due to your spouse’s wrongful conduct.
- Injured spouse claims – We will protect your refund if you are at risk of losing your refund due to your spouse’s tax arrearages.
- Offers in compromise – We will help you resolve your tax liability at less than the full amount by negotiating an offer in compromise with the IRS or State of New Jersey.
We can help you to negotiate a compromise and/or other resolution for your outstanding taxes. We have experience with preparing IRS Offers in Compromise. We can help you get an abatement on penalties incurred and to obtain a manageable and reasonable payment plan with the IRS or the New Jersey Division of Taxation, so as not to unduly burden you financially.
Click for our Tax Issues form for new clients.